Quit Frustrating, Whenever you are looking for an Hr training course in Bangalore, and you’re not able to find the perfect one according to your needs.
Basically, What Hr skills do you have? and which skills you should focus on?
Luckily, there is a solution that will help you with Hr training aspects—an Hr training course.
In this post, we’ve compiled a list of the 5 best Hr training courses in Bangalore.
Without delay, let’s jump right into it.
Top 5 HR Training Courses In Chandigarh
1. Chandigarh Courses
Chandigarh Courses is the leading institute for an HR training course in Chandigarh. We are now raising the bar of imparting education all over India. We provide professional HR training that is most suited to your needs.
We have 20+ human resources training courses listed in 6+ divisions. So you’ll be able to join the one that meets your needs. We call it the futuristic way of learning, unlike other traditional institutes. We are providing a customized, concise, and real-world relevant curriculum.
The sooner we start adapting to the online medium, the safer it’s going to be for us and for students as well.
We offer a comprehensive online HR training course with 13+ certifications.
Students will learn from one-to-one videos curated by 10+ industry experts. Students would attend the weekly live online sessions to solve doubts and queries. You can also request detailed problem-solving sessions for a more detailed understanding. Our trainers believe in teaching through fun activities and revising the topics.
Do you want to know more about this course? Here’s all you need to start with knowing about the HR training course syllabus.
- The steps of the recruiting process are the most important.
- The function of a job description
- Express your candidate’s needs in a clear and concise manner.
- Find qualified candidates.
- shortlist with laser-like focus.
- What should the interview format be?
- Interview Techniques.
- How do you keep the interview under control?
- For effective evidence gathering, ask the following interview questions.
- How to avoid the most common inquiry pitfalls?
- What to Pay Attention to?
- What is the best way to make the best decision?
- How to be self-assured in your interview abilities?
- There are plenty of extra interview suggestions available.
Each subject is taught only by a professional who has been practicing what they teach. Thus, students meet top industry experts and learn from them while also gaining insights into the corporate world. Here are a few faculty members of our online HR training course in Chandigarh:
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of the online HR training course in Chandigarh is 3–4 months, which comes down to approximately 12 hours per week. The fee for the course is INR 30,033 + taxes, with a 0% EMI option available. (Note: The duration of the course has been upgraded to 4-5 months).
This fee might sound a little bit on the higher side but have a look at the course highlights:
- 40+ Hours of Video Learning
- 70+ Hours of Live Learning
- 20+ Industry Tools Mastery
- 7 Modular Assignments
- 13+ Certifications
- 8 Brand Projects
- 1-on-1 Mentoring
- 1 Final Project
- 100% placement assistance
- 250 + Hiring Partners
- 0% EMI Option
- Super Sessions
- Expert faculty
- Career guidance
- Learn from Experts
- Live Q&A
- Resume & Interview Training
On completion of each module, we will award you with a certificate. This ensures 12 certificates once you complete all the modules. After that, you have to submit seven assignments and one final project.
After submission, you will get a certificate for the Advanced HR Training course. We also train our students to appear for certification.
Before you decide if online learning is for you or not, try our free masterclass led by Mr. Rahul Sharma. Learn the basics of the HR Training course from an expert and then make your decision.
Phone Number: +91 7876588036
2. Seven Mentor
At, Seven Mentor, Human Resource Training in Bangalore will teach you the fundamental principles of HR management and development. It will prepare you for a support role in any HR department. Our HR Training in Bangalore is aimed to get you a job in a great MNC organization in India as soon as you finish the HR Training course in Bangalore. Our HR Trainers are HR certified specialists and working professionals with extensive HR project expertise. Our HR courses are tailored to students’ needs to help them achieve their career goals. You’ll master the principles of HR and lay the groundwork for a successful HR career. You’ll discover how to assess knowledge and skills to create skill sets that strengthen the workforce.
- Consult leading companies and industry professionals to understand market trends.
- Inquire about applicants’ experience, education, and talents
- Make calls to references and run checks
- Inform pupils on work criteria, benefits, and conditions.
- Hire or refer qualified people
- Organize new staff onboarding plans.
- Use employees’ talents by planning and coordinating
- Resolve management-employ
- Help managers with policies like hiring.
Address: SCO-85-86, 4th Floor, Sector-34A Chandigarh. 160034
Phone: +91 77980 58777
Inventateq is Bangalore’s best hr training course with placements. They provide both classroom and instructor-led hr online classes are available. Inventateq offers hr payroll, recruitment, generalist, analytics, and many other hr modules. You can enroll now to receive a flat 30% discount on hr course fees, get trained, and get hired! They provide content of advanced courses with real-time industry projects. Moreover, hr certified expert training | 9409+ professionals trained with a 93 percent placement rate
- Placement assistance in IT companies is 100% guaranteed.
- Payroll, HR Generalist, Recruitment, Employee Assessment, and HR Analytics hands-on training
- HR Instructor with More Than 11 Years of Experience
- HR Project Training Certification in Real-Time
- Freelance Assistance
- Interviews and CV Preparation Support for Q&A
HR is the backbone of any organization, regardless of its size or workforce strength. And, being one of the world’s most active business hubs, many organizations are relocating to Bengaluru, resulting in expanded job prospects and, as a result, an ever-increasing demand for skilled HR personnel.
If you want to work in HR in Bangalore, you should enroll in a solid HR certification course in Bengaluru or corporate HR training in Bangalore that will offer you an edge over the other applicants.
- Organizational Behaviour
- Interview Training
- Personality Development
- English Speaking
Address: SBMC SCF- 44, 3rd Floor, Phase 3B2, Mohali, Sector 60, 160055, India
Phone no: 99168 56716
In Bangalore, Apponix offers an HR training course. They compete in the HR industry by offering technologies to manage human capacities. Great firms have a particular management style that celebrates greatness and eliminates mediocrity. Their management training programs are founded on management theory and best practices. These programs help managers improve their functional as well as managerial skills.
When conflict arises, this training will teach you and your team how to deal with it. This course will teach you and your team how to increase your personal authority. They also educate you on how to deal with difficult people and situations.
- Understanding the Functions of HR Professionals
- Organizational Structure Understanding
- How to Manage Your Employees
- Payroll Processing
- Understanding the entire hiring process from job boards and professional networks
- Labor Laws: An Overview
- Staff Development and Training
Now you know how to choose the best HR training course in Bangalore? You need to start your course at one of the most reliable institutes, like Chandigarh Courses. We provide you with the most robust HR training course that helps you get your first HR job in Bangalore.
Radhika has been working with Chandigarh Courses last 5+ years. She is working in the Education industry. She loves to explore things and write about them.